As we continue to monitor the outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID-19) and its spread worldwide, our focus is on the health and safety of our global workforce, customers and their respective families.
We are continuing to track the rapidly evolving situation and government advice, while evaluating our existing controls to identify what further actions are required. Given the fluid nature of the challenge our sector is facing, we are holding internal crisis management meetings daily and developing contingency plans which are stress tested to ensure we are prepared. We have implemented several control measures to reduce the risk of viral transmission and to ensure business continuity.
- All non-critical international travel plans have been cancelled or postponed until further notice. We will continue to follow all local government travel advice and make necessary adjustments to our travel restrictions as needed.
- Business continuity plans are in place for Halfwave’s facilities and functions to ensure we continue to meet the needs of our customers. In the event that closure of a facility is necessary, plans have been put in place to re-distribute the work immediately to ensure that there are minimal disruptions to project executions.
- A visitor control measure has been established to limit the potential spread of the virus.
- Extra hygiene measures have been put in place at all Halfwave facilities alongside our regular cleaning schedule.
- Restrictions have been put in place on the use of common areas such canteens and offices to limit contact between employees.
- Hand washing facilities have been supplemented with hand antiseptic, cleansers/towelettes and other hygiene items available for all employees at all Halfwave facilities.
- At a local level, our HSEQ team have adopted a proactive approach to support and advise employees where necessary.
- We are circulating regular updates to all employees regarding customer requirements, hygiene best-practices and new control measures.
- If you have not already done so, please share your organisation's pertinent restrictions and requirements related to COVID-19 so we can ensure that Halfwave is aligned with your policies.
Our leading priority at Halfwave is the health and safety of all employees and customers worldwide. We thank you for your understanding as we strive to safely deliver the highest quality service to our clients. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact your Halfwave representative.